Leadership Skills will focus on the personal, interpersonal, and group skills needed to be an effective manager (and leader!). The emphasis will be on practice and skill development (whereas the emphasis in LiO was on theory, analysis and discussion).
My hope is that you will leave this course, and Stern, with …
- A clearer sense of who you are and what assets / liabilities you bring to a variety of managerial situations
- An understanding of the possible approaches to different managerial situations
- A point of view on the right approach for you in this particular situation
- The tools to implement that approach
- A lifelong learning approach to future situations you encounter